The Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Business Information Technology (L5DBIT) makes up the second year of the NCC Education degree journey and builds upon the knowledge gained during the NCC Level 4 Diploma in in Business Information Technology. You will be exposed to more advanced topics in a range of areas including information systems analysis, database development and the principles of business operations.
You will study a balance of academic and vocational subjects in order to provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to play a significant role in IT and business organizations
- NCC Level 4 Diploma in Business Information Technology (L4DBIT).
- A local or international qualification which is deemed to be of a similar level to the NCC Education L4DBIT qualification. This must be agreed with NCC Education in advance.
- Professional Issues in IT
- Information Systems Analysis
- Dynamic Websites
- Database Design and Development
- Business IT Project
- Information Systems and Organisations
- Principles of Business Operations
- Office Solutions Development