The Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Business (L5DB) makes up the second year of the NCC Education degree journey and builds upon the knowledge gained during the NCC Level 4 Diploma in Business. Exposing you to greater detail and more advanced topics in a range of areas including economics, marketing, finance and management.
You will study a balance of academic and vocational subjects in order to provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to play a significant role in business organisations.
On successful completion of the qualification you will be able to complete the final year of a degree at one of the many universities that recognise NCC Education qualifications, or pursue a career in the business industry.
- NCC Level 4 Diploma in Business (L4DB).
- A local or international qualification which is deemed to be of a similar level to the NCC Level 4 Diploma in Business (L4DB) qualification. This must be agreed with NCC Education in advance.
- Business Economics
- Advanced Business Mathematics
- Marketing in Business
- Human Resources in Business
- Understanding Consumer Behaviour
- Principles of Business Operations
- Financial Management
- Information Systems and Organisations