Level 4 Diploma in Computing (L4DC) makes up the first year of the NCC Education degree journey. The qualification is equivalent to the first year of an IT degree in the UK university system.
You will be given the opportunity to develop essential thinking and study skills, not only within the computing domain, but also within the context of business through a balance of academic and vocational subjects. The qualification will allow you to understand and enter the computing profession with the necessary knowledge expected within the industry and the ability to apply the skills to a range of IT-related functions.
On successful completion of the qualification you will be able to embark on NCC Education's Level 5 Diploma in Computing (L5DC), which is equivalent to the second year of a UK Bachelor's degree, transfer to a university or pursue a career in the IT industry.
- 1 pass in the Advanced Level examination with C passes for English Language and Mathematics in the Ordinary Level examination.
- NCC International Foundation Programme (IFP) at Gateway Graduate School.
- Skills for Computing
- Computer Networks
- Computer Systems
- Designing and Developing a Website
- Designing and Developing Object-Oriented Computer Programs
- Software Development Techniques
- Office Solutions Development