Imagine a learning opportunity that can spark a lifetime of growth and development in cutting-edge fields that define the future of our world. It can be yours when you participate in the Embry- Riddle Dual Enrollment Program.
Embry- Riddle Aeronautical University, the largest university in the world for Aviation and Aerospace studies with leadership positions in Engineering, Science and Technology, brings its Dual Enrollment Program to Sri Lanka in partnership with Gateway Graduate School (GGS), the higher education and professional development arm of the Gateway Group. This is the first time Embry- Riddle is partnering with an institution outside of the United States to offer its innovative Dual Enrollment Program.
Degree Pathways for Progression
The accredited Dual Enrollment Program of Embry- Riddle will enable students to progress on to higher education degree qualifications with exemptions in the following disciplines:
- Engineering and Technology
- Aeronautical Science and Piloting
- Aeronautics and Unmanned Systems
- General Science
- Aviation Management
- Business Management
What Is Embry-Riddle Dual Enrollment Program?
- Candidates should have successfully completed UK OLs/IGCSEs/local OLs
- be studying for local or UK Advanced Levels/International Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies or awaiting local or UK Advanced Level results.